Black Friday:Family Get-togethers| Oceanfront| Pool $150pp:Family Get-togethers| Oceanfront| Pool
Size –14 Bedrooms • 15 Bathrooms 15 Baths • Sleeps 1-28
Why Pick The Hemingway?
☀Enjoy a perfect beach vacation for $150 or less per person for a one-week stay at full capacity, accommodating up to 30 people. This price covers all taxes and fees if booked directly at outerbankbeachhomes.
☀Versatile Venues: Multiple indoor & outdoor spaces are perfect for all types of events.
☀Wild Mustang Encounters: Occasional local wild mustang visits add a touch of uniqueness to your occasion.
☀Thrill & Chill: Indulge in exciting local adventures and unwind afterwards in our hot tub.
☀Custom Planning: Utilize our detail-oriented planning and local vendor networks.
☀Unforgettable Experiences: Transform your wedding, intimate gathering, or corporate event into a memorable celebration.
☀Preferred checkout on Sundays. As an event house, reservations are confirmed within 24-48 hours after verification.
Step into a blend of historical charm and modern comfort with this oceanfront retreat, reminiscent of the Hemingway era. This home, thoughtfully designed with views from nearly every room, caters to those desiring an adventurous or tranquil stay. Situated approximately 2.3 miles up the beach, The Hemingway is more than just a vacation spot. It's the perfect setting for your storybook wedding, standout corporate event, or unforgettable beach getaway. Immerse yourself in an experience tailor-made for making lifelong memories at The Hemingway.
If you have questions, please contact us by looking up outerbankbeachhomes.
☀ Perfect location for micro destination weddings, events, and family gatherings
☀ 14 large bedrooms; 10 kings, 3 queens and 1DBS
☀ 13 full bathrooms and 2 half baths
☀ Large game room with full-sized pool table and bar
☀ High-speed 1 GB WiFi
☀ Beautiful decks with comfortable seating, gas BBQ grill
☀ Elevator & Laundry room
☀ Free on-site parking
☀ Private boardwalk to the beach
☀ Pet Friendly
☀ Level 1 SE bedroom has handicap accessible bathroom.
☀ Event fees of $4,000 for Weddings, Corporate Events etc.
☀ Linens will be $550 for less than a week booking
☀ Bookings for less than 4 days will incur charge of $1200 administration fees.
☀ Text 703-869-8129 to set up an appointment with a Concierge Professional for a personalized booking experience.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Let the stress of life fade away on The Hemingway’s beautiful outdoor patio and upper-level decks. These tranquil spots are the ideal space to watch the sunset or enjoy a cool drink, with comfortable seating, Adirondack chairs, picnic benches and outdoor dining. Vacation is even better with delicious BBQ food, and we’ve got you covered with the patio’s gas grill. After dinner, snag the best view in the house from the relaxing hot tub.
Enjoy fun in the sun in the home’s private pool, a great spot for guests of all ages to splash around. The enclosed pool deck offers ample space for family or corporate events. Relax on a sun lounger with a book, or simply take in the soothing sounds of the ocean.
This gorgeous oceanfront home also has an exclusive cabana next to the pool. If it’s a particularly hot day, take a break from the sun and grab a refreshing drink.
If you’re going to do a beach vacation, do it right: The Hemingway benefits from a private boardwalk that leads directly onto the beach. No need to drive somewhere else and search for a parking spot; here you can walk straight onto the sand. You’ll be enjoying a swim or peaceful walk while others are still circling the parking lots.
Speaking of parking, The Hemingway offers ample spots on site; the driveway will comfortably accommodate everyone in your party.
This quiet, secluded manor with its luxury amenities and entertainment options has everything you need for an unforgettable vacation. If you do want to venture further afield, you’re only a short drive away from amazing restaurants, shops, the Currituck National Wildlife Refuge, and the stunning Currituck Banks.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LOUNGE ☆☆
This grand manor has been perfectly apportioned into stylish common areas for eating, relaxing, and entertaining. There’s plenty of space for everyone to spend quality time together as well as spread out. Guests can easily access each floor via the stairs or elevator.
It’s Entertainment Central on the first level!
Our stunning game room has picturesque ocean views and a full-sized pool table. Grab some cue sticks and unleash your friendly competitive spirit. A convenient indoor wet bar with a full-sized refrigerator saves a trip to the kitchen, and the beautiful granite countertops are ideal for serving cold beers, cocktails, and nibbles.
The open concept living room, kitchen, and dining area create the ideal atmosphere for large groups.
Enjoy the great room’s relaxed ambience, complete with matching sofas and a cozy fireplace. The large windows offer ocean views and plenty of natural light.
Cook delicious meals as easily as you do at home in the spacious, fully equipped kitchen, featuring modern appliances (including two double fridges/freezers), essential utensils, and a variety of tableware. Plenty of counter space makes for easy food prep, and the granite kitchen island is a great spot to enjoy a casual meal or pre-dinner drink.
For meals all together, gather at the sprawling dining table or head out to the gorgeous dining space on the outer deck. Either way, panoramic ocean views are all yours.
Relax in the second family room with a wet bar: captain's lookout with library. There’s plenty of comfortable seating and a large flat-screen TV, so it’s a great space to enjoy a good book or movie.
☆☆ BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS ☆☆
Enjoy next-level luxury in The Hemingway's 14 stylish bedrooms. Each room has its own unique character and enjoys direct access to a full bathroom. With great views, comfortable beds, flat-screen TVs, and elegant decor, the bedrooms offer the perfect spots in which to unwind at the end of each memorable day.
The home’s 13 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms are clean, comfortable spaces to prep for the day or freshen up. The full bathrooms have bath/shower combos and plenty of storage.
The bedroom/bathroom layouts are as follows:
Master 1 & 2: King beds with whirlpool, Master 3: King with handicap -friendly roll-in shower, Master 4: King, Room 1- Queen, Room 2- Double Bunk set
Master 2: King with whirlpool, Master 2 & 3: King Bed, Master 4: Queen
Great room; large kitchen; dining area; half bath; decks and covered porches.
Rec room with surround sound system, small kitchenette, pool table, foosball and wet bar, full bath; cabana half bath; decks; pool house with bar stools.
Master 1: King bed with whirlpool, Master 2&3: King Bed; Master 4: Queen.
Second family room with wet bar: captain's lookout with library; ocean to sound views; decks.
☆☆ LOCAL ADVENTURES ☆☆
The northern Outer Banks offers a myriad of fascinating attractions that unique experiences and memorable adventures:
• Whalehead Club: Explore this historic 1920s Art Nouveau mansion turned museum, nestled in the heart of Corolla.
• Currituck Beach Lighthouse: Climb this iconic lighthouse for an unparalleled view of the Currituck Sound and Atlantic Ocean.
• Wild Horse Adventure Tours: Experience a guided tour in 4x4 terrain to spot the majestic wild mustangs that roam the beaches of Corolla.
• Corolla Adventure Park: Test your agility at this aerial adventure park filled with climbing challenges and zip lines.
• Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education: Immerse yourself in local ecology and history, with interactive exhibits and educational programs.
• Historic Corolla Village: Step back in time in this charming, well-preserved village featuring quaint shops and the Corolla Schoolhouse.
• Currituck National Wildlife Refuge: Uncover the area's natural beauty, home to diverse wildlife, and perfect for bird-watching and hiking.
• Carova Beach: Enjoy a remote beach experience, accessible only by 4x4, offering pristine sands and surf.
• Pine Island Audubon Sanctuary: Visit this tranquil bird sanctuary, a haven for bird-lovers and nature enthusiasts.
• Timbuck II Shopping Village: Browse a selection of unique shops, dine in a range of restaurants, and enjoy entertainment options for the whole family.
• Corolla Raceway: Have some fun with the family at this go-kart track offering a thrilling ride.
• Estuarine Nature Walk: Take a leisurely stroll along this picturesque boardwalk on the edge of the Currituck Sound.
Each attraction showcases the unique blend of history, nature, and excitement that the northern Outer Banks offers, making your stay at The Hemingway all the more unforgettable.
☆☆ ”COME TO YOU” ADVENTURES ☆☆
Don’t want to organize a huge group outing? Absolutely, we've got you covered! We can link you up with top-notch local businesses that bring the excitement right to The Mark Twain. Start your day with a rejuvenating yoga session, treat your taste buds with meals prepared by a personal chef, or elevate your evening with a professional bartender's cocktail creations. For a larger feast, we can arrange premium catering services. Rest assured, we connect you with the best of the best in OBX!
☆☆ GETTING TO THE HOUSE ☆☆
To ensure a smooth arrival, an all-wheel or four-wheel drive vehicle with at least 7.5 inches of ground clearance is required!! A tow from the sand is $400 and a lot of precious vacation time, so trust us and don’t try the drive in a 2WD vehicle!
Generally guests do one of 3 things to reach the house:
1: Drive a personnel or rental 4x4 vehicle. (We’re happy to recommend local rentals that allow beach driving. It’s recommended to stop at our satellite parking to reduce tire pressure approximately 10-15 pounds, before driving on to the sand. Usually, it is an easier drive during low tide, and when it is not extremely hot.
2: Guests without a 4x4 are able to park overnight at our satellite parking (1142 Ocean Trail Rd.) and then can be picked up by other members of their group that do have 4x4s.
3. Guests take advantage of the third-party shuttle service that costs roughly $250 - $300 for one side of the journey, and can accommodate up to twelve people at once!
★☆OTHER THINGS TO NOTE ☆★
- The property only rents weekly during the busy season, please contact us (outerbankbeachhomes) for off season minimums.
- This reservation is totally non-refundable irrespective of the channel policies you booked at. We do not provide refunds if, for example, one or few people in your party have COVID. We have Instant bookings on, but reservations are confirmed 24-48 hours after booking to make sure all details can be worked out.
- Cleaning fees doesn't include linens and trash charges - approximately additional $750.
- Event fees for when outside vendors are involved (weddings, corporate events, etc.) start at $5,500, please contact us to customize your stay.
- Pool is open from Memorial Day to the end of September. Pool heat is available in shoulder seasons for an additional fee. For off season pool requests, please let us know as it requires additional fees, and is weather dependent.
- Property is only accessible by a beach side sand 4x4 road, you will need a 4x4 vehicle to reach the house without getting stuck!!! We have parking available 3 miles away from the home for those who do not have a 4x4, and 4x4 rental and shuttle companies are available.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $1,500.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 365 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $1,500.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 165 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Twenty-five percent (25.00%) of the total booking charges (less $1,500.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Greetings! I'm Manish, hailing from Northern VA, close to the DC region. Originally from India, I now share my home with my beloved wife and daughter. My passion for travel isn't just limited to exploring new destinations; I'm also an enthusiastic host with properties in Snowshoe, WV; Outerbanks, NC; and Las Vegas, NV. Family trips hold a unique charm, and that's why I, along with my dedicated team, am committed to ensuring you maximize every moment at any of our locations. Since my hosting journey began in 2016, I've prided myself on offering a diverse and premium range of rentals. With the trust of over 2,000 guests annually, our business thrives. But what's remained constant is our unwavering dedication to top-notch service. I cherish forging lasting bonds with our visitors, striving to be your go-to choice for vacations, year in and year out. It's a privilege to play a role in your family's cherished moments and traditions. Should you choose to stay with us, whether it's by the beach or in our mountain properties, rest assured that my team and I are just a call or text away. We're committed to promptly addressing your needs. Looking forward to hosting you!
Corolla, North Carolina
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||